With years of combined experience within Recruitment, back in December 2021 we decided to go it alone and partner together to launch Tate & Harriss. Having had a strong first year, we are now looking to add to our team! The ideal person we are looking for is somebody with either an Estate Agency or Recruitment background who now wants the freedom of being in control of their earnings along with a better work life balance. We’d love to find someone who wants to come on this exciting journey with us, whilst we continue to evolve and develop, where we can offer future scope for personal and professional growth.
We pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our clients and candidates, which enables us to offer an excellent service. Our key values remain at the heart of everything we do, so it is important for us to find somebody who aligns with our core principles; Integrity, transparency, Passion and determination.
We all know that some days can be tough working in a sales role, but at Tate & Harriss we are one team, and we are all here to ride the lows but celebrate the many highs (usually over a bottle!).
Salary Package & Benefits:
- Earn 50% of personal billed income (reviewed in line with performance so scope to increase)
- Realistic OTE Year 1 £50,000+ uncapped commission.
- Back office admin/ accounts support
- Full time position, Monday – Thursday 9-5/ Friday 9-4
- Predominantly working from home.
- Access to job-boards and CV talent pools including the Tate & Harriss website and CRM system
- Full training and on-boarding support
- Quarterly outings
- Benefits of being self-employed!
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within Estate Agency or Recruitment – Minimum of 2+ years in either industry.
- Must be well organised and able to run your own diary.
- Proven track record in achieving targets.
- Local knowledge of allocated location preferred but not essential.
- Self-motivated with a drive to succeed.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Resilient, personable and a good sense of humour!!
- Managing a 360-recruitment desk.
- Identifying and qualifying suitable applicants from Headhunting, job-boards, referrals and our CRM database.
- Business development.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships
- Coordinating and managing the interview process, from start to finish.
- Providing sound advice to candidates and clients.
- Negotiating job offers
So, if you’d like to reap more of the reward for your hard work and be a part of an exciting, growing company, we’d love to have a chat to see how it can work for you! Get in touch today so we can arrange a discovery chat to see if this opportunity could be of interest!